Saudi Aramco is seeking an Upstream Gas Facilities Engineering Specialist to work part of the technical team of Gas Facility Division of the Gas Development Admin Department arm of Petroleum Engineering & Development Admin Area under Upstream Business Line.
- Develop the scope of work for gas upstream facilities design and reviewing engineering design packages.
- Participate in HOZOP and QRA studies related to gas upstream facilities.
- Apply safety related issues and address environmental impact issues.
- Perform pipe hydraulic simulations, choke and flash calculations on PC-based software package
- Analyze results of the simulations and recommend optimum operating conditions.
- Able to look at cost optimizations, perform economic analysis and identify the most cost-effective alternative.
- Conduct and participate in gas upstream risk assessment studies.
- Bachelor of science in petroleum engineering or related discipline from an accredited university, MSc or PhD is desirable, but not required.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience petroleum engineering organization with a minimum of 5 years in project related work
- You should be familiar with gas plants, gas distribution systems, gas processing facilities, gas gathering systems and have familiarity with downstream processes.
- You should have extensive experience in project type work in design, funding, materials acquisition, construction and commissioning.
- You should be able to identify design specifications and recommend improvements and economies in this area.
- You should have a thorough understanding of cost estimating pertaining to projects and able to explain over/under runs in expenditures.