In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Located in region: North America
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility Systems
- Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements.
- Ensure sampling is carried out and sample results are acted upon.
- Troubles shoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems.
- Maintain discharge water quality within current SBMPC or local guidelines.
- Monitor and operate electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems
- Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client.
- Witness third party calibrations when appropriate to provide verification of meter factors and volumes.
- Prove export oil meters.
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner. Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
- Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
- Coordinate logistics for facility
High School Diploma required
- 4-6 years' experience working offshore as a Production Operator
- Good experience of Permit to Work
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent