Support operations with a focus on processing/coordinating assets and purchasing for the region.
- Locate and identify underutilized assets in the region.
- Monitor expendable supply stocks in each location in the region.
- Move excess stocks of expendables from location to location to consume excess.
- Set-up central expendable stock points that serve outlying locations using a hub & spoke distribution plan.
- Place replenishment orders for the central stock point with no purchases made at the outlying locations.
- Coordinate capital equipment purchases and key product purchase agreements with the Houston purchasing and materials management group to maximize the companies purchasing volume.
- Provide support as required and directed to operations/administrative departments such as inventory/asset tracking, marketing, accounting, corporate development, regional, field operation.
- Minimum 3 - 4+ years operational experience plus 0-1 years coordinator experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Business skills in Operations and Administration
- Knowledge of Weatherford's service equipment and business
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use diplomatic skills in dealing with company and outside customer personnel
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
Dead Line Expired