As a Technology Geoscientist , you will play a pivotal role in our dynamic team, driving technical innovations in geophysical data analysis, seismic processing modeling and imaging and integration with subsurface sensors and simulators. Your contributions will be central to the creation of groundbreaking technologies and innovations, ensuring SLB's continued position as a global technological leader in new emerging markets.
- Technical development of innovative new technical answer products
- Lead patent coordination efforts for new products, concepts, and technologies.
- Review and adapt design and evaluation techniques as needed to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Innovate strategies to reduce the cost of SLB products and systems, benefiting both field teams and customers.
- Oversee the assembly of prototypes, products, and test-ready systems, ensuring commitments are met and rigorous testing procedures are in place.
- Provide exceptional field and customer support, including delivering user training for newly developed products.
- Master's degree in Geosciences, Geophysics, Physics, engineering or a related field. Ph D degree is preferred.
- Exceptional technical acumen and a robust knowledge of geophysics principles.
- Proficiency in signal processing, machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks.
- Strong coding skills in Python, C, and/or MATLAB.
- Proven experience in seismic data processing is a plus
- A background in electromagnetic principles is a plus.