We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Participate a (multiples of) 6-month internship with Halliburton.
- 4-MC will be given per 6 months
- Assessment will be carried out in the interim and upon completion of the internship.
- Monthly stipend and academic leaves to be provided.
Advanced Controls Center of Excellence
- Investigation of the problem of constrained elastica in the context of drilling mechanics.
- Development of model predictive control solutions for time-delayed autonomous underground systems.
- Validation and benchmarking of developments with traditional Proportional-Integral or robust controllers.
- Robust analysis of algorithms.
- Postgraduate students, majored in, but not limited to Physics, Mathematics, Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in CAD software
- Proficient in numerical analysis and coding with Matlab /Python/C++
- Enthusiastic with hands on work and building new products
- Independent and proactive